Highlands College Financial Coach - Part Time
Summary of Responsibilities:
A Financial Coach helps students create and develop a financial plan for their time at Highlands College and beyond.
Executive Director of Finance & Operation
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be actively engaged at Church of the Highlands and Highlands College.
- Participate in ministry leadership by leading small groups.
- Affirm the Statement of Faith and uphold the Core Values and DNA of the College, exemplifying them by word and lifestyle.
- Communicate effectively to students about their personal financial situation.
- Provide one-on-one or group coaching for students.
- Assist students in creating and maintaining budgeting skills, financial goal setting, building credit, debt repayment, and savings.
- Help students navigate placement with a financial mindset.
- Assist in student accounts as needed.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Ability to work independently and as a productive team member.
- Detail-oriented and accurate in working with numbers.
- Highly personable in working with students from different backgrounds.
- Dedicated to helping students reach their financial goals and budget well.
Education & Experience
- Have experience working with budgeting, financial goal-setting, building credit, debt repayment, and savings.
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Associates degree or higher.
- Efficient in Excel.
Extent of Public Contact
To apply, email resume to email@example.com. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.